[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

WTH@GNU

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 26 July 2008, at 5:55 a.m.

Let me first state that some of this may not be GNU's fault, it may be Vista's fault as I'm on a new computer & it came preloaded with the pofs Vista.

Version 0.90, the latest release on gnubg.org, tends to hang too often. Sometimes I have to close the window (and lose the rollout it was performing), other times it will go through a series of flashing like it's trying to bring up the window and *unstick*. This could very well be Vista's fault.

Next, the fuckin' window resizes all the damn time. Eg, I open GNU, it opens full screen. I select a new game or new match, and when the first roll pops out POOF! the screen squishes all the fuck up again. If you remaximize it it will stay maximized (most of the time) until you start another game. Annoying.

WHERE ARE THE IMPORT/EXPORT BUTTONS? It's not just that the buttons are missing, it seems the options are completely missing??

I have a couple more complaints but they're small & hard to describe. The above are the most severe I've encountered, though I do think Daniel also noted in some cases you can't stop & restart a rollout without it replaying exactly what has already been rolled out. In other words, you start a rollout, stop it at 324 games, save it, extend it to 648 games, the 2nd instance of 324 games will be the exact same as the first 324 which is obviously shouldn't be. I'll wait for Daniel to confirm this --- but I've got to get the old version of GNU it seems, this thing is a pofs.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.