[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Florida ABT Update

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 17 August 2008, at 6:56 a.m.

The Championship division finals tomorrow will be Mike Corbett and Steve Flam. Mike beat Neil in the semis and I was only able to watch up to -7a -7a because I had to play a match. I heard Mike rolled (and desperately needed) 66 to take it from Neil but that's purely rumor at this point, I'm sure Neil will fill us in when he gets a chance.

The consolation is still a long way from finished. Notables still breathing are: Neil, Petko, Phil Simborg, Ed O'laughlin, Steve Hast.

The finals of the Jackpot will be between Ray Fogerlund and Alan Martin. At one point I had to play Alan two 11 pt. matches, for the main draw & the money round (semis) of the jackpot. They told us to play the main draw first, which was by far less important and of course I won that and went on to lose my next two in the main. Then we played again, he played much worse than in our first match in my opinion, and won by a landslide lol

Plenty of positions to post, couple side bets even. I don't believe I've ever lost a side bet I've propped and this weekend kept my streak alive. (thanks Ray)

Stick ... who realized why he prefers going simply by "Stick" while writing this post. Anyone else notice why?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.