[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BARRED IN FLORIDA

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Tuesday, 26 August 2008, at 2:10 p.m.

Okay, so I won the masters in Florida, (again), when I was able to win the last game, (9-8/11, holding a 2 cube), despite having 3 men closed out.

I took the staff to dinner, just like I did last time. EXCEPT Elayne Feinstein, (tournament director), I had her contribute $10... I told her I wanted to buy her STAFF dinner, (two of those in attendance), because I heard she didn't pay her staff. Her "staff" connsisted of 3 family members.

So anyway, when I get home Elayne emails me that she is insulted. I acknowlege and reply that I didn't particularly appreciate her moving the finals up from 3 pm to 11 am. Another time, I was forced to play Malcolm Davis in the finals at 0930 am when the posted time was like 1 pm. It is significant to note that we were playing for $7K, and Malcolm is not a hedger. I was lucky enough to win so I didn't go ballistic.

Maybe I am just an ass hole? I keep getting into these confrontations, and Elayne invited me not to go to anyomre of her tournaments. That's okay, in my view her tournaments are confused. Last year a Weaver match started at 0300. So, anyone who was there have a comment on this? Note: It's okay to agree I am an A-hole, (that should get Weaver to comment, eh?)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.