[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Anyone for a gamble (poker)

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 27 August 2008, at 11:28 a.m.

The WCOOP (World Championship of Online Poker) starts Sept. 5th. It runs just over half a month and has 33 events, sort of a mini WSOP. Most buyins are reasonable, $215-$1050, you can see all the events/details:

http://www.pokerstars.com/wcoop/?utm_id=1139/

The 'guarantee' on the right hand side is the guaranteed prize pool by PokerStars which means it will easily be larger than that.

Honestly, poker has annoyed the living fuck out of me lately. As of now I'm not going to enter any of these events on my own even though there's no question I should. If anyone wants to put me in an event, tell me which event, what the split is, and I'll play. I'm hoping the frustration factor goes down for me since it won't be my own $$$ even though the entry fees are small still pisses me off to watch Gumbo the Uberfish play like a superdonk and...you get the picture.

My strongest events are HORSE, event#8, Omaha hi/lo (limit), 7 stud hi/lo, limit hold 'em, 2-7 triple draw and razz. [in no order] I consider myself significantly weaker at PL Omaha than regular limit. I don't do PL hold 'em, that's just gay. PL 5 draw is eh... and I play a decent NL game but don't enjoy it as much as the other games so I only usually play it for SnGs or tourneys like this one.

If you want, I will provide you with my username so you can rail, or I can email you a history of the tourney afterwards. It's not my old username that I used to post on here (checkmugged or bgonline.org), they made me change it because it was a URL. Also, even though there could very well be zero responses to this, this is a first come first serve basis for who gets what event(s).

Any other questions let me know, if you're interested post here or email.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.