[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

DMP vs MCG to end the sickest match ever

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Monday, 1 September 2008, at 6:18 a.m.

Matt lead 7-3.. I had a crushing and sorta crushed primed 123 backgame and he had spares to move. I break ace anchor and he rolls 55 and 54 and 65 and assorted shit and when he blots my joker 51 hit/cover keeps the cube away. I win later and get a recube in 7-5..GG for me.

Next game..Neil gives a GG cube, MCG has a .85 to .9 take and simply can't find the Whopper pass. The gane goes my way and then MCG rolls the sickest 55 ever and is about 85-90% to have Matt with two on the rrof and 4 on my 4 anchor and a trashed hb with many dead soldiers on the ace pt.

Somehow that doesn't happen as I become a 53 factory (all sucked) and I still am looking awesome until I get hit a few times trying to close my 2 pt and 5 pt board.

MCG then rolled a super 55 to get back into the game and few horror later his board is 4 pts and I have sort of a backgame. Somehow I get a hit from a 2 pt game and sleeze a win with my 6 pt busted.

DMP..and I just could finish the blitz..MCG after seeing several of my jokers rolled a stunning ace with two roofed vs my 5 pt board..anyhow..Neil can't prime or clear and now he has a 34 to play.

The score (after 0 games) is: MCG 0, Neil 0 (match to 1 point, post-Crawford play)

Move number 4: Neil to play 43

'2X2X3X2X2X ' ' '2O ' '

2X3O4O2O2O2O ' ' ' ' '2X

Pip counts: MCG 118, Neil 78
Position ID: ttuAATDubQMYAA Match ID: cAkuAAAAAAAA

Nice match Matt and gl in the morn.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.