[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Book Problem Rollouts Project

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 11 September 2008, at 7:02 p.m.

Since a couple of you have started rolling out book problems and are looking not to repeat past efforts I suggest we roll out the entire book, whatever the current book is you're on, and I will post them on my site somewhere when finished. I had already asked Kit if he minded if I do this sort of thing with his published material and he didn't mind in the least.

If you want to be part of this project I will organize the files and send them to you to be completed. Afterwards, if anyone wants all of the completed rollout files, I will of course make them available. My computers are busy on other projects as you may have guessed, but by one person doing the assignments I plan on cutting out the rollouts where it appears 324 trials will be sufficient. I will skip over short looking rollouts and do those myself, but the longer rollouts, 1k-5k (or even longer) I will assign.

Any questions? I know some of you don't know how to actually save a rollout with GNU but since I'm sending you the file you'll see how it's done (as always, no hint window!). Let me know if you're interested, this is a fairly easy project from my point of view and I can get started as soon as anyone tosses their hat in.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.