[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My two recorded WI matches

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 17 September 2008, at 5:00 a.m.

I had two 9pt matches recorded in WI, one against Bill Riles, the other against Alan Grunwald. Both of them were nice enough to forward me a copy afterwards, Snowie format.

Match with Bill - It took 9 games and my ER was a 3.3. I selectively rolled out only 2 plays upon receiving the file, 2 plays I knew Snowie was way off base. I believe this took my ER from a 3.9 on purely 3 ply analysis to a 3.3.

Match with Alan - It only took 7 games and my ER was a 1.7. I have rolled nothing out, there's no need to, and the only play I see as an actual mistake was a 3rd roll! Upon glancing at it I knew the correct play, OtB who knows what I was thinking lol. Only a .05 error but still, something that I should get right 8 days of the week.

The point of this post in case you missed it was to publicly pat myself on the back, tyvm for reading. (and to warm you up for the next time I bitch, moan, whine, & cry about losing a match that's unrecorded where I think I outplayed my opponent by a landslide and lose)

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.