[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

GNUBG export help needed

Posted By: Ilia Guzei
Date: Saturday, 18 October 2008, at 1:29 p.m.

I am running GNUBG 0.9-mingw (build Sep 5 2008).

Goal: to create a b&w diagram with move analysis (similar to Snowie's MSWord output).

I am trying to export positions from GNUBG in pdf or html format.

1. PDF. When I try to save a position in the pdf format the program says it cannot create a cairo surface. It's not clear what to do about this.

2. HTML. I can export positions as html in the default color scheme - dirty yellow board surface, red and gray points. The issue is that when I print this html file on my b&w laser printer the gray points blend in with the board surface. I need to improve contrast, and ideally a simple b&w diagram is all I need. I have tried a few things but I cannot create new html-images directory used for export with anything but the default color scheme. The Export option of creating html images manually does not work - it creates an empty html-images folder and then informs me that it cannot overwrite it (how stupid is that?).

Any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Ilia

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.