[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Updates - Get your Updates here

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 7 March 2007, at 4:35 a.m.

First of all, as already mentioned on my forums, for all Firefox users there is now a simple fix for you to view my rollouts without the hassle of using Internet Explorer. If you're using Firefox and the pages aren't displaying correctly simply go to Install IE Tab . It's a very small addon that allows you to view pages in the Firefox browser as if it was being displayed in IE. All you have to do is right click on the site/page you're on, select View Page in IE Tab and it'll work its magic. It works perfectly.

I've been MIA the past few days trying to get caught up on things I've been doing. By even continuing the OLM I was creating too much work for myself and being counterproductive. Those days allowed me to get caught up & take care of some things. Additions that are added as of now or will be by tomorrow -- some of the 2nd move Snowie rollouts I did just for a comparison, to see if Snowie had a strong feeling one way or another where the GNU rollouts were already extensive but the plays were still too close to call. Minimal games were 5184 and if it looked like it was getting nowhere fast, I abandoned it assuming it would find the plays TCTC as GNU did.

Quick shout out to pekfrench for helping me w/the 2nd move Snowie rollouts. Also Michael & Rob who found some replies I had failed to rollout and Nack who added a couple rollouts with his current open move reply double ones obsession =) I really believe (HOPE) that I have all the 2nd move replies at least posted/done to some extent so I can move on. There was only 1 or 2 I didn't do that Michael mentioned because the right play is too obvious for me to waste time rolling it out. [as is the case with most replies I stopped after 1296 games] If I forgot to thank anyone it's because I'm an old drunk and can't be expected to remember your name...unless you're a cute redhead, then hold it against me.

More goodies to come ...

• Opening 2-1 live cube w/Snowie 46656 games
  • Opening 3-2 live cube w/Snowie 31104 games
  • Opening 4-3 live cube w/Snowie 15552 games
  • 21 slot 11
  • 21 slot 21
  • 21 slot 43
  • 21 slot 52
  • 21 slot 63
  • 21 slot 62 (Snowie live cube)
  • 41 split 21 (Snowie live cube 15552)
  • 51 split 21 (Snowie live cube)
  • 51 slot 62
  • 52 split 41
  • 41 slot 43
  • 43 big split 11
  • 43 minor split 32 (Snowie live cube)
  • 32 big split 62 (Snowie live cube)
  • 32 two down 22 (Snowie live cube)
  • 62 32
  • 63 62
  • 63 32
  • 61 11
  • 64 split 21
  • 64 split 31
  • 64 split 44 (Snowie live cube)
  • 64 run 54
  • 64 two point 62
  • 64 two point 52
  • 65 51
  • 42 43 (Snowie live cube)
  • 51 split 54 (adding 2 moves soon)
  • 41 split 63 (finished by morning)
  • 54 two down 52 (adding 3rd move)
  • 65 52

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.