[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Patrick Wants a Clock Forum

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Monday, 3 November 2008, at 8:49 p.m.

Hi Bill

I am committed to helping make this discussion happen, as I know that you are. As for the timing (in Vegas, when do you suggest that we schedule the "forum"? e.g. Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and what time slot might work best?

Do we start with just a small group, perhaps 4 directors and 4 players? Or do we go "full out" and hold it in the back or front of the playing room?

Do we have one small meeting, followed later by an open forum session? It is important to get the concerns of the various constituency (clocks, no-clocks, who supplies them, slow-start in 2009, or pedal to the metal from day one, clock rules [startup vs 2nd year], .....etc.).

Your thoughts and help in making this happen will be much appreciated.

Also, your suggestions for "constituency representatives"? I do not know if the following possibles are even in the right "constituencies":

Kazaross, Stick, Koca, Fogerlund or Kit as "pro-clocks"?

Gartner, Malcolm, O'Hagan, Petko, Wiggins, as "neutral clocks"?

RMunitz, KFischer, HGillis, AMoore, as "anti-clocks"?

Directors: Carol Joy, JGodsey, EFeinstein, BDavis(if there?), TMachaj, LRockwell ?

e.g. (if the above are in Vegas)

-- Patrick Gibson (mfic) Gammon Associates

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.