[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Vegas

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 11 November 2008, at 9:41 a.m.

I am leaving for Vegas today in about 8 hours if my laundry finishes and I actually pack. I will be there for an undetermined amount of time, at least until the 20th though I suspect I may stay until December and then roll over to the California ABT even from there. I'm only posting this because the one thing I hate in Vegas is getting screwed for wifi @ $11 ish a day. No hotel offers free wifi so I doubt I'll post positions very often. However, I will post updates so anything you'd like to know make sure & ask. I have an iphone meaning I'm always online and give give updates, but posting positions from an iphone, while it can be done, isn't the easiest thing in the world.

I'm not entered in any of the jackpots yet, only doubles and the main. I'll see a lot of you there, hopefully Neil you still come, Chuck you suck, Mary & Chris I told they suck tonight live, hmm... who else, I'm sure I left others out but know in the cockles of my heart I think you suck to for not coming. [I'll say anything to use the word *cockles*, and now I've done it twice!]

When I get back from Vegas I expect to update some things, nothing too exciting unless you're a junkie like myself.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.