[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Backgammon books for sale

Posted By: Jon Dahlberg 2
Date: Tuesday, 11 November 2008, at 9:44 p.m.

I have decided to sell my backgammon book collection since I spend very little time on backgammon nowadays. I have 50+ books for sale. But since I live in Sweden I guess the hard(er) to find books are the ones that would interest anyone outside Sweden given high shipping rates.

Below are some of my books, listed with my asking price and the condition of the book(s) on a scale to 5, 5 = very good condition, 4 = good, 3 = cover shows wear.

Antonio Ortega:
Backgammon: Costa Rica 1993 $70 3/5
Backgammon: Costa Rica 1994 (and Mario Madrigal), signed $50 4.5/5
Jerry Grandell, his most important matches $40 3/5

Kent Goulding: $100 3/5 (pages aged by time)
Backgammon with the champions volume II number 1: David Leibowitz vs Mike Corbett
Backgammon with the champions volume II number 2: Paul Magriel vs Hugh Sconyers
Backgammon with the champions volume II number 3: Lee Genud vs Kathy Posner
Backgammon with the champions volume II number 4: Nack Ballard vs Sandy Lubetkin
Backgammon with the champions volume II number 5: Kumar Motakhasses vs Jim Pasko
Backgammon with the champions volume II number 6: Kit Woolsey vs Jim Pasko, Mike Sekiewixz vs Billy Eisenberg, Billy Horan vs Jason Lester

Shipping cost to US is $18 for a padded envelope, up to 2kg (4.4lbs) in weight. As an example the 6 golding books weighs 1.4kg together. A package up to 5kg costs $45, up to 20kg $65.

The rest of the books are listed on a Swedish forum but there has been little interest so far. The prices on the below page are taken from flintbg and bgshop, my asking price is 60% of those prices. If anyone is interested in buying several of these I am sure we can come up with a nice price to compensate for shipping costs: http://www.sbgf.se/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&PN=1

Shipping to Europe (anywhere but Sweden) is not that much cheaper, $18/$37/$50.

Email me if you are interested. I will consider offers if noone is interested at the list prices. Payment up front to my Paypal account.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.