[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Wanted ... Wanted ....

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 4 December 2008, at 1:36 p.m.

Dead or Alive

What I'm really looking for is more volunteers for any of the rollout projects I'm involved in. The more computers (cores) the merrier. You can volunteer for any of the listed projects, or name your own project & if I'm interested in it I might just do it.

• Finishing the 2nd roll according to score rollouts. Only DMP is posted on the site so far, and I am even extending some of those. GS & GG have been started but still have a ways to go.

• Third roll money rollouts. There are shit ton of these to say the least. I've made some progress but am nowhere near seeing the light. It takes a week to even make a rollout queue for things like this, nevertheless getting the rollouts churned out when the minimum trials I'm using anymore is 5184.

• The book rollout project which was started maybe a couple of months ago. The first book which we rolled out was 501 and we've just started New Ideas in Backgammon. Matt has pretty much done Adv. BG, both books, on his own and Hardy is currently doing Magriel's Backgammon.

• Nack's project. The current book he's working on is the 11 book. You can read more about it here but you don't have to contact him unless you want to, you can go through lowly old me.

There are a couple more projects happening but not that I need rollout help for. Still, the less time I have to devote to the above projects the quicker I also get others finished :) For rollout projects you don't have to do much, I create the files, I send you the files, all you have to do is roll it out, save it, & send it back to me. Any questions let me know, you can always email too, checkmugged@yahoo.com

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.