[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Congratulations

Posted By: adambulldog
Date: Tuesday, 9 December 2008, at 6:08 a.m.

Congrats to Neil, Tim and Bob. And congrats to Ray and Richard too. I played all you guys in the last few months and even when I was winning I never once felt like I had the advantage until the match was done and I had gone home.

Bob, what a fantastic year. I was rooting you on in the gallery at Cannes--I was actually shouting aloud like you were Tiger Woods or something-- and I don't think you ever disappointed your fans--

I don't think you can be a follower of American BG without being a fan of neilkaz. I think it's awesome to see a great player dominate the way Neil has. After I beat Neil and Bob in Madison, Carter asked me if Ray had given me a gratuity. I didn't figure out what Carter was talking about for a a while. But at the end of the day it doesn't look like I affected the results. And beating Neil was sort of like winning at Yatzee--

And I gotta give a shout-out to Tim. Winning the WI and IL state championships is big. We want to see you again in Madison!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.