[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Christmas Present

Posted By: tem_sat
Date: Wednesday, 17 December 2008, at 3:42 a.m.

Dear Everyone,

As you have been without a board diagram site for a while, for those who want a super fast diagram setup, aside from GNUBG's, here is one I just finished.

The page may be found here:

http://apbg.net/bg_diagrams.php

A few tips:

1. It will take board setup from GNU's Position and Match ID's. Simply paste the ID's in the appropiate fields and hit "Set from ID".

2. In the new version of GNU, version 0.90, there is a "combined" position and match ID field. The position ID and match ID are separated by a colon (:). If you are using this version, you may select and copy the full combined ID. Locate the select menu at the GNU Position Setup section of the diagram page. Choose the second option, "Combined ID", and paste the full ID in the text box and hit "Set from ID".

3. When pasting position and match ID's from your opponent's perspective, i.e. white on roll, the resulting diagram will automatically be flipped so that it may be viewed from "your", blue's, perspective.

4. To select your code, hit the "Select All" button beneath the resulting HTML. Internet Explorer users will have the code automatically copied to their clipboard (with user consent). Non-IE browsers will need to copy (control + C) the selected code. Paste the code in Stick's forum, preview it (like Stick always says!), and voila, a pretty diagram.

5. Options/Features: It's basically blonde proof, but you never know. It has loads of validation so as not to end up having a diagram with 35 checkers on the board, etc., etc. There is also a field for player names, should you wish to include them in your post.

If you have any bug reports or need it tweaked, just email me and I will try my best to take care of it.

Sincerely, Tara

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.