[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Viewing BGonline properly

Posted By: Ian Dunstan
Date: Tuesday, 20 March 2007, at 6:04 a.m.

I haven't posted here before because I had trouble with FireFox and viewing Stick's (fantastic) rollouts, so I've just stayed away waiting for a FireFox fix.

Then FioreFox came up with a IE tab option where you could supposedly open up a page/site in IE and view it. Great, I thought, I'm finally going to be able to view all the opening rollouts. This didn't work however and all I got to see when I opened BGonline is a pretty Blue screen with no tab options to the forums, rollouts, etc. I.E. I can't access anything from the homepage. Time to get serious I thought. I downloaded IE7 from the net and tryed to access BGonline via opening up IE7 first. Still no luck, I get nothing but the same (damn) blue screen I had via FireFox/IE. What gives?

If I'm in IE7 and go direct to www.bgonline.org/secondmove/ I can view the second move rollouts. Yippee! But I still have a small problem in that the SW position diagram hides itself behind the rollout results. Oh well.

Am I missing some vital IE component? If so, why didn't I get it when I downloaded IE7? Any ideas anyone?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.