[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

DGT 960 vs GTII

Posted By: TarHeelFan
Date: Saturday, 28 February 2009, at 2:00 p.m.

Hi all. I haven't been posting on forums for quite a while, mainly because I simply haven't had much time for BG. I have, however, read some of the more interesting recent discussions on this board, and hope to respond to several of them over the next week or two.

Regarding the choice of which digital clock to buy, I would recommend holding off until you read Chuck's review. Chuck and I discussed the pros and cons during our practice match, and I'm not going to address those. I'm sure Chuck's review will be thorough and fair.

I'll just say that there are pluses and minuses compared to the GTII. Whether the pluses outweigh the minuses will be a personal decision. Two people with exactly the same information (eg, Chuck's review) could very reasonably come to opposite conclusions on which is better. For my part, I bought the clock unseen, played a test match with Chuck, then played several tournament matches with it. When I took it back to CJC, she was kind enough to give me a full refund.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.