[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

World Series of Backgammon Link

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2006, at 8:44 p.m.

Game 1 In this first link it's mostly trash, unless you want to appreciate "Kara" [they did a fine job picking her out, almost got me to watch the intro bullshit]. Skip to 5:55 into the video and you'll see the entire first game. I only saw one gleeming error/blunder. I haven't checked yet but I figure it's in the blunder realm, did you catch it?

I went through a few of the other bg videos, nothing worth watching. The 2 vids. from 2005 were very poorly edited making it hard to follow the game in real time. I personally like to figure out how to play the roll (or at least know the roll as they're playing it!) before it's made. A couple homemade videos that are lame as all shit...but it's an idea, maybe turn out a series of homemage bg videos to learn from? I'm tired right now but something to think about...feed me your ideas if you have any, time to nap ;)

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.