[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Sunday April 1st

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 1 April 2007, at 8:37 a.m.

I don't think I missed a cube anywhere in there, it all seems TG/take to me, but I've been gathering data for the theory that "the more you drink the thirstier you get" all night. Your dice have still been shit, you danced 4x on my 4 pt. board. Watch the Bucs game tonight @ BWs, we played for shit but we won? We haven't looked pretty in really any of 3 out of our last 4 wins, Florida is going to destroy us if we play that poorly. It's almost as if we play good enough to beat whoever we're playing, which is fine in theory, but we might need to step up and not lose again to Florida in a Nat'l Championship game. So I may be playing bg all day tomorrow and drinking in Dayton tomorrow night, staying there and then going to WWE (long story, don't ask!) Monday night, so if I don't make it back for the OLM my apologies but I'll try to log in from somewhere if I can. Tuesday I think I'll have my last update on the actual site until post Vegas [who out there is going to the Vegas tourney?] After Vegas I should have a lot to post, if I have the patience to do it, but after Tuesday it will be normal positions on the forums for a while. Hmmmm..... I think I'm done rambling, wait wait... Chuck, if you call me Kit one more time because you forget what forums you're on, I will come over and while you're asleep steal your windshield wiper fluid!!! That'll teach you... insult me like that .... GEESH... I'd so pawn his face in bridge! [yea.. normally with me it's sarcasm, but how many of you think I'm joking when it comes to cards =P]

Match to 25, White leads 23 to 14
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.