[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Easy exercise, perhaps instructive to some

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 31 March 2009, at 7:51 a.m.

Tonight I'm going through Walter's Bootcamp and playing out some of the positions, making sure I know what I am doing even when I know what I'm doing. I thought some of these might be interesting to post & discuss if anyone had difficulties.

Here, we see an early blitz after 52S-55A-F-C. For some reason your opponent took, we can't do anything about that but be content. Now though, we have to play it out. I found it instructive to go through all the immediate dice rolls and make sure I play them correctly. A lot of them will be dead obvious, esp. to experienced players, but there are a total of 5 rolls that I found interesting. (yes, that's giving away that one of them is doublets, so what)

In replying to this you can either list how you'd play the only ones you deemed worthy or all of them. (Create an unordered list using simple HTML and post it) I will likely do at least short rollouts for the ones I spent more than 3 seconds on.

The score (after 0 games) is: Player 0 0, Player 1 0 (match to 25 points)

Player 0164

2O ' ' ' '5X '4X ' ' '5O

2O '2O ' '3O '1O ' ' '4X

Player 1147

Position ID: 4PPgAWAzTvABMA Match ID: QQkgAwAAAAAA

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.