[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Another Overlooked Rule

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 9 April 2009, at 5:29 p.m.

1.7 ...A player may request the Director to bar one or more spectators from viewing his match.

I know this rarely comes up for most of us but for certain ppl (:cough: Ray) it occurs. Over the past weekend in Cleveland Ray barred Rod from watching our match. This was part of the whole conflict that has been seen here on the boards which I won't recount, this isn't meant to defend or provoke one or the other. What it's meant to point out is Ray saying "Rod, you're barred." is near meaningless. I knew it at the time but didn't feel it was the right time or place to inform these two of what the rules stated.

Later when Rod was milling around our match/another match Ray when to look for the TD and told him he had barred Rod from watching our match. The TD didn't take note that Ray doesn't have the authority to bar a spectator either.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.