[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bad Beat (aka... where'd my 35 points go?)

Posted By: Rod
Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, at 7:57 p.m.

From: eaglerjp Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:31 PM To: swanee5252; info@world-backgammon-association.com; Rod Covlin; mmcohngeier Subject: Fwd: Entry form

Chiva,

Below is a list of people that were owed points when the chouette ended totaling 65 @ $10 USD per point. Below that is his email to me with entry form for the Chicago Open attached including is contact information. I asked that he be blacklisted from any/all Backgammon events globally util this debt is paid. I called his US cell phone number shortly before writing this email. He aswered and then hung up immediately. I called back and he did not answer...I left him a voicemail stating my concerns and asked him to call me back. I called a third time and it went straight to voicemail. This type of behavior should not be tolerated and tournament directors should work together to protect the interests of their participants.

Wally 5 David Todd 6 Rod Covlin 35 Rory Pascar 8 Matt Cohn-Geier 3 Jacob Moreno 8

Regards,

Rory Pascar

-----Original Message----- From: dobi kyurkchiev <kyurchiev@yahoo.com> To: eaglerjp@aol.com; howard114@wowway.com Sent: Mon, 11 May 2009 8:52 pm Subject: Entry form Dear sir,

I would like to register for the Chicago open Backgammon tournament. I am attaching a completed application form. I just realised that the registration deadline is today, and i did not manage to mail an the 25 $ deposit fee. However, I have already purchase my airplane ticket and hotel. Please, advise me what would be the best way to pay my deposit.

I could be reached at 412 867 8430

Best Regards! Dobromir Kyurkchiev Sofia, Bulgaria mobile: +359 887... e-mail: kyurchiev@yahoo.com

OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM 29th Annual Chicago Open May 22nd - 25th, 2009

Please return with $25 refundable deposit for each entry to: May 11 th to: Rory Pascar 325 Munroe Circle Des Plaines , IL 60016 Name_Dobromir Yoanov Address Kniaz Boris 136 City Sofia, Bulgaria Zip 1000 Telephone 412 867 8430 Email Address kyurchiev@yahoo.com

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.