[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

perfomance rating

Posted By: ed olaughlin
Date: Wednesday, 9 September 2009, at 2:07 p.m.

i think instead of a giants list based on players opinions or error rates we should have a list of players who have performed best in major tournaments versus the times they attend major tournaments.i would like to see somebody compile statistics on this.my personal view the player who has performed best is najib salamzy.in his last three tournaments he was a semifinalist in the partouche final losing to a truly great player francois tardieu.in monte carlo he lost in the final 8 to lars trabolt and came in 2nd in the first consolation losing to morten holm.in the wsob cannes tournament he beat another great player falafel in the final.a close 2nd in performance would be mario sequeira.i noticed he just came in 2nd in the swiss tournament.in last years enghien les bans he made the semifinals losing to falafel but his performance was hurt by falafel refusal to let him change the dice and the subequent dipute about this that lasted an hour before they resumed play.in last years monte carlo final he lost to lars trabolt.he doesn't like his matches to be recorded by video and somtimes hand recording and i have never beaten him in a match.two other legitimate candidates would be mochy and john ohagan.i would like to hear others opinions on this.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.