[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Summer Summer

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 5 May 2007, at 5:21 a.m.

Today kicked off the first day of what should be a good summer. Here's how lame my life is in a nutshell because of what I'm looking forward to this summer:

• Spider-Man 3. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect it to be an amazing movie, but it'll be good :)
  • Vegas. Backgammon tourney then the World Series of Fish. I'll probably play in 3-4 events, not sure yet, depends on how quickly I get burned out.
  • 5th Harry Potter movie (OOtP) That's right, can't get enough of the HP.
  • The Smashing Pumpkins 'They' are releasing another album. Even though it's only 1/2 the group, they 'they' comprised of Billy Corgan & Jimmy Chamberlain, by far the two most talented of the original lineup, I don't care, I want more music from Corgan.
  • Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows FINALLY! This is the highlight of my summer, the last book in the HP series. For those of you who like to read, but have never read these books, I'm telling you to get on it. They aren't 'for kids only'
Stick ... what else am I missing out on?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.