[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

End of last game, beginning of this one

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 28 November 2006, at 8:33 a.m.

Match to 25, tied at 0
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

These positions I honestly don't care, I know the top 3 plays are probably within' .002 of each other. I grabbed the back checker and brought it in, keeps a decent distribution should a shot arise and only wastes one pip in the bid to save the gammon. Stick plays 11/5

Match to 25, tied at 0

Readers play 5/off(2)

Match to 25, tied at 0

It's too early to run off the anchor, I'm still trying to make some numbers awkward for you to play and by playing 9/4 7/6 I still get two crossovers and only waste two pips. Still a gigantic favorite to save the G. Stick moves 9/4 7/6

Match to 25, tied at 0

Readers move 5/3 4/off

Match to 25, tied at 0

Great roll for me to assure the gammon is saved. Can't waste all those pips doing something fancy like making the two point, I play 23/7 and am happy with the roll.

Match to 25, tied at 0

Readers move 5/off 3/1

Match to 25, tied at 0

I consider running.. but only briefly. You still need 5 rolls to get all your men off, and that's assuming you don't miss somewhere along the way. I can save the gammon in 3 rolls (ish). Slot the next point in line, get the crossover, and it is somewhat important that the checker hits the gap on the two point for saving the gammon also.

Match to 25, tied at 0

Readers play 5/off(2)

Match to 25, tied at 0

Time for me, can't waste that many more pips, esp. after your 6-5 roll. Stick plays 23/17

I am tired of posting positions... I save the gammon, there's nothing that isn't forced. Readers win 2 points and lead the match 2-0.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.