[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BGOnline Players

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Thursday, 15 October 2009, at 1:24 a.m.

As evidenced daily, weekly, and monthly, in many ways -- tournament performances, expert analysis of positions, interest in the game, etc. -- we have an incredible bunch of people here.

Here, the expert and the beginner can get varied, incredible analyses and commentaries of positions, strategies, etc. and learn a great deal about the game, and the play of the game.

I think we could assemble a ten player team of regular contributors and competitively take on any other ten player group assembled from all over the world.

We can start with Neil, O'Hagan, Stick, Ray, MCG, Munitz, Rockwell, Koca, Hickey and Gartner. We can select from Rubin, Simborg, Bower, Cattanach, Freedman, Adam Bennett, Jason Lee, Maier, Covlin, and myself. There are others I'm likely forgetting by oversight or lack of personal familiarity.

What a great forum and avenue for learning, instruction, and observation we have here.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.