[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Save the Date: January 29-31

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Friday, 23 October 2009, at 12:16 p.m.

SAVE THE DATE: January 29-31 New ABT Event in Santa Fe NM

This is NOT going to be your "typical" tournament.

Ed Bennett and Ed Rosenblum have gone to great lengths to make sure that this event was be VERY, VERY SPECIAL.

* To assure that the tournament is run smoothly, they have brought in Pat Gibson to run it. * I will be doing the Calcutta and I will provide a lecture and side event that will include a most interesting competition * Saturday night there will be a banquet for all--I will be the M.C. and I can promise you it will be a banquet you will not forget!

The venue is AMAZING. They were able to secure an amazing, world-class resort and spa and secured pricing at under $100 a night!

Randee and I plan to go a couple of days early and meet friends and do some sightseeing--please join us!

Be sure to check out my web site for more information. Also, be sure to read my Tribute to the Great Steve Sax…I think you'll find it fun and interesting. http://www.simborgbackgammonlessons.com

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.