[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What's Your Idea of Fun?

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2009, at 11:45 p.m.

I've been talking to the folks in New Mexico about doing something really fun on the Thursday night before the tournament. Instead of having just another pre-tournament tournament.

Now, I know what I think would be fun (listed below), but I would love to hear what others think would be fun, especially from people who think they might be coming.

Here are some things that would make me want to show up a day early:

1. Backgammon-to-lose (my absolute favorite game) 2. A Nackgammon tournament 3. 3-man team backgammon 4. A game night: compete in a poker tournament, Scrabble tournament, Gin tournament, doubles backgammon (with clocks), pool (there is a pool table at the resort), and Hearts. You pick, say, 3 events and there is a pool for whoever scores the highest for the evening.

For the non-competitive and/or s.o.'s that come along, some of these games might be of interest, but there is also a girls' night out being planned.

Ideas welcome.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.