[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Leave PJT alone

Posted By: Mislav Radica
Date: Monday, 30 November 2009, at 11:10 p.m.

In Response To: Leave PJT alone (alex lehmann)

This is bull shit story. Having bot on online site which took money from players with rates higher than 5.0 is stealing money. Those players thought there are live players behind nicks. It is also shame for Play65 but this site has zero reputation in my eyes after they fucked up Kit Woolsey with gammonline. And all those fake and zoombie backgammon sites all around the world with links on their online servers. I think you should shame and also PJT should shame bcuz he was involved in development. Backgammon Giant in my opinion is not only players who play extremely well, it is players who has high backgammon moral and who help and teach other players around the world and try to contribute something for backgammon community. These activity is very close crime in my opinion and I wish you to lose all those fish money in money game session vs Stick.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.