[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Test Voting -- BGOR vs. XGR+ 2009/12/08

Posted By: Jason Lee
Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2009, at 6:06 a.m.

I'd like to test out voting on an online match until we can get a BGOR vs. Dream Team match off the ground. In particular, we need to figure out how to deal with positions that have potential cube actions. So I've started a match vs. XG Roller+.

For now, you should just go ahead and vote if you're interested. Even if you don't care how the voting works, maybe we'll accidentally generate some interesting positions. I'm going to abandon this match when BGOR vs. Dream Team is ready to go.

For ease of tallying, I'd prefer it if you would please conclude your post with your vote, even if the text of what you write refers explicitly to what you're voting for, or even if you consider the vote to be an N-word. So perhaps you'll write something like this:

Hitting on the deuce point looks weak, so the choice is between b/16 and b/22 13/7. Moving 13/7 doesn't really accomplish much, as we're not going to be priming OR blitzing anytime soon, so let's mix it up on the outside.

b/16

JLee

I didn't call for a vote until the third move here, playing:

• BGOR 41 24/23 13/9
  • XGR+ 21 24/23 13/11
  • BGOR 65 24/18 23/18
  • XGR+ 62 24/16*
  • BGOR 63 ?????

(I'm just not in tune with nactation.)

I'll allow 24 hours for a vote, but will carry on with the move if the vote is going to be clear.

Please vote now, if you're so inclined!

JLee

is XG Roller+

score: 0
pip: 156
5 point match
pip: 167
score: 0

is BGO Readers
XGID=--a---E-Ca--dDa--cBe-----A:0:0:1:36:0:0:0:5:10
to play 36

eXtreme Gammon Version: 1.10

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.