[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG PR data

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Thursday, 24 December 2009, at 9:15 p.m.

Those are all the players in the worldclass range.Not listed are either players with PR more than 5 or someone that i don't have 15 matches or more as Neil , John and etc, that i'm sure will make the wc range.take a note that those are online matches and some of the players does not give their best in them,also some have more matches analysed others just few,i have to run more 10k matches after that i will post update. Interesting is to see comparision with Snowie error rate. Soon i will add MCG and Tardieu and Steve Brown.Minimum requirement 15 matches. To be honest i think anything under 50 matches is meanless, Stick was cleary number 1 when he got 20 matches,last few matches his cube sucks lol, but still after he got 50 matches i would not be surprised to see him on the top. So again,lot of top players are in range 6-8 so i will just not post them, i really don;t think they are more than 30, max 40 players bellow 5 PR. Only 4 players until now have moves bellow 3- Michy,Mochy, Sander and Stick.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.