[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

P65/GE -- Original by Raccoon

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 21 May 2007, at 8:25 p.m.

In case there's anyone who doesn't read GoL, or for that matter anyone who is no longer posting their because of P65/GE, I wanted to make sure this was seen by all. I still haven't had breakfast yet so I won't say what sort of conniption fit I'd throw if this happened to me. The bonus 'requirments' are in place to make sure that the site doesn't actually lose money... lol ...

From the http://www.backgammon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=552, a forum page at the GammonEmpire/Play65 shill site "backgammon.org."

A Mr Steve Worrell writes that he deposited $20 with GammonEmpire and received a $25 first deposit bonus. Then he played the number of games required to receive the bonus. Then he requested a withdrawal. GammonEmpire's response:

NO BONUS FOR YOU!

Read the emails below to see GammonEmpire's ridiculous reason:

Sent: Fri 15/12/2006 08:09 To: support@gammonempire.com Subject: re: withdrawal

Dear Sirs,

On 10/30/2006 I deposited $20 and received a $25 first deposit bonus on my account cybernerd. I played the required games to release the bonus. On 12/9/2006 I requested a withdrawal of $33 to my neteller account. It was never received and I hadn't heard anything from you. I logged back into my gammonempire account today and I see the withdrawal was marked rejected, and now I only have $20.83 in my account. Can you please look into this and let me know what the problem is?

Bonus Code Status Given on Valid From Valid To Required Games # Current Games # Amount Type STEP25 Released Initial deposit bonus 10/30/06 11/29/06 40 40 $25 Release restricted

Thanks in advance Steve Worrell

On 12/15/2006 at 8:19 AM Support Representative wrote: Hello,

Our management have decided to reject your withdrawal request since you have immediately tried to withdraw your balance as soon as you have received the bonus. This, and the fact that you have played the exact amount of games necessary in order to redeem it suggests that your sole purpose was to "hunt" the bonus.

You may only cashout the wirth of your intial deposit.

Sincerely, Steve Customer Support Team

That's right -- Mr Worrell doesn't get his bonus because -- he scrupulously fulfilled the bonus requirement!

There is no denial of this story on the page, only the backgammon.org forum site administrator's snide comment: though i am biased, your story doesn't smell so good... read it again. i am sure you will understand ['Rolling Eyes' graphic].

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.