[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Santa Fe Update

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Thursday, 28 January 2010, at 11:26 p.m.

Stunning city, superb accommodations/playing venue. It has snowed the entire day today which just gives a storybook look to the low-profile, adobe city.

Hopefully the snow won't delay or deter any of the travelling players. I teased Chris Knapp a bit earlier that he just thought he was going to get away from the snow and winter.

Many players are already here -- I've seen Neil Kazaross, Kit Woolsey, Ray Fogerlund, Norm Wiggins, Steve Sax, Joe Russell, Bob Glass, Ken Bame, Harvey Gillis, Larry Taylor, Jim Allen, Phil Simborg, Patrick Gibson, Robert Stoller.

They're projecting right around 50 in the Open. With Malcolm Davis, John O', Ed O', Jeremy Bagai, and Mary Hickey among the others expected (and I'm probably forgetting/overlooking somebody) it looks like it will be a strong, top-laden field.

Pre-tourney dinner and tourney tonight. Masters and doubles start tomorrow. More later.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.