[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Zontik

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 3 February 2010, at 3:26 p.m.

As hopefully everyone will see now there is a link on the upper right hand part of every forums page to Zontik Games. If you do not see anything different on the pages I'd recommend a hard refresh. (hold down the F5 key on the main page)

The people running Zontik have been overly patient with my slackerdom. They first contacted me about 8 months ago wanting to get their ad up on my site. I let them know up front how lazy I was, how I hated ads, and how I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of cluttering up my site as others have also approached me for the same reason.

They forged ahead, created what you now see, and I was much happier with the ad itself than I imagined I would be. It's very unobtrusive, no blinking, no wild colors, not overriding the screen space, etc... So I then asked all of you what you thought and it seems most of you were accepting of the idea to begin with. I guess me being how I am I didn't want anything cluttering up my house. (except for the pizza boxes, pepsi cans, and empty Crown bottles of course)

On their site that I suggest you visit they offer Dal Negro boards which was the first board I purchased when I started playing bg. I still have it. They also have your crisloids, their own custom made boards, and a few others that I'm not familiar with.

Assuming this is good for their business they will continue to advertise here and it's a win/win for everyone involved. Any questions just ask and if I don't know I'll refer them to them. They put up with me for 8 months without getting aggravated, that has to be worth something. Go, visit, buy, give feedback.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.