[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Opening moves/replies/etc...

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2007, at 12:54 p.m.

I will probably repost this after every tourney I go to but it makes me sick to see some of the opening move plays/replies when the information is out there to either be memorized or actually learned (digested). I only made notes one day from the main (open) division players of some of the juicy moves I saw and here's a short summary.

(P-Point, D-Down, S-Split, DH-double hit)

• 31P 52D - never rolled out because, well, are you kidding?
  • 64P (made at -2 -7 when he was leading, this has to be terrible though I have no rollout, made by a player who sells in the Calcutta in a two person field!? Was his opponent a consideration? It was me... so your call lol)
  • 31P 32D (again, I've never rolled out 32D in reply to an opening 31P because I'm sure it doesn't need a rollout, no match score consideration)
  • 43S 41DH - again, no match score consideration
  • 52S 52DH - behind in the match but not GG, which Neil figured was the only score hitting two is correct (quick 3 ply check agrees)

Stick ... did I mention I also got killed by these people? Not that I'm bitter :)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.