[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Naccel reference cards

Posted By: Lucky Jim
Date: Thursday, 4 February 2010, at 11:06 p.m.

Many thanks Nack yet again for all the clarification on Zigs and Zags.

In order to ingrain the different formations in my mind I have been producing some Naccel reference cards by printing off the examples in the posts with Naccel name, numbering and count value on one side and on the other side just having the checkers and board (without numbering) or count so that I can test myself. Nothing fancy just physically printing off and then sticking to either side of blank cards.

Originally I was only going to make the cards where a discrete type of formation was shown but I think there is merit in also having some cards with actual positions from games on one side and the full details including the count on the other so that I can keep practicing the counting. As I get more familiar I will hopefully find new and better ways to count a position even if I have counted it before and remember what the actual total is.

I have now hopefully mastered using GNU for posting – previously I had used the very helpful facility that Timothy Chow provides on his website.

The score (after 0 games) is: White 0, Blue 0 (match to 7 points)

Move number 3: Blue on roll, cube decision?

White174

1O ' ' ' '5X '3X '1X '4O

2O '2X '2X5O '3O ' ' '2X

Blue132

Position ID: 4HNiwAyDz8EDIA Match ID: cAngAAAAAAAA

Regards

Jim

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.