[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Anyone else having a problem with XG crashing computer?

Posted By: Bob Koca
Date: Friday, 26 February 2010, at 4:37 a.m.

About 6 weeks ago my computer started crashing. The screen would suddenly go blank and the wifi light would turn off. The computer would still be powered on though, for example the fan would remain on. I would have to turn the power off and then on again to start it up to use it again. Those incidents would also destroy cookies, for example messages here would all be marked as unread and I would need to type in password again to make a post.

I didn't make a connection at first because I was doing XG rollouts constantly. But since then I haven't been and those incidents dropped down. I started paying attention closely and it is very clear now that those incidents only happen when XG is being used. If I start an XG rollout that crash will happen, occasionally within an hour, but usually in next 20 or so hours.

Anyone else having the same problem? Anyone have an idea what is going on regarding this?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.