[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cleveland Update #3

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Sunday, 28 March 2010, at 5:46 a.m.

Match to 11, White leads 2-1
Blue on roll. Cube action?
Non-transcribing Gary161

peeved peever133
GNUBg Id: jNdgEAvDZocRIA:cAlgASAACAAA
XGID=-B-abBBaBC--bB--Abad--b-A-:0:0:1:00:1:2:0:11:16

Peever doubled; Gary took and won.

I won three matches in the main event, reaching the semis. I thought I had cashed in the tournament until I lost my semifinal match. At that point I was informed that it was a double elimination tournament and I would have to win a bunch more matches to cash.

In the semis of the main event winners' bracket, Gary Bauer defeated peever and Ray Fogerlund defeated Rob Maier. My lifetime record against Gary is 0-5. Gary is a strong player who consistently excercises his right to videotape matches and never transcribe them. Gary's sister was watching our match. Not content with her PhD in math, she went to med school and will graduate in a couple of months. If I see her tomorrow, I will find a gentle and subtle way to inform her that she also needs a law degree.

Ray beat Gary in the finals of the winner's bracket.

Still alive in the losers' bracket are Gary, David Rockwell, David Rubin and Rob Maier.

Still alive in consolation are Mke Safaryan, Mike Talbot, Mary Hickey, peever, O'Hagan, Bill Versaw, John Jennings, Bruce Russell.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.