[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Handy Firefox extension

Posted By: Chase
Date: Saturday, 2 June 2007, at 8:42 p.m.

I've always wished that various bg forums were set up so that the first post (i.e. the board diagram) remains visible as you scroll through the responses. I came across a handy Firefox extension called Split browser that allows you to split the screen and scroll each panel separately. The screen can be split as many times as you like, either horizontally or vertically (or even both simultaneously). This saves a lot of scrolling or flipping back and forth while reading posts, and it's also nice when posting on bgonline, as the post you are responding to doesn't display while you are replying, as it does on the GoL forum. (I think the two forums use a different version of the same software, so maybe it's possible at bgonline and I (or Stick) don't have it set up that way.) In any case, this is a "must have" extension, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.