[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bot Comparison S4 & Gnubg Snowie ERs

Posted By: Michael Depreli
Date: Monday, 26 April 2010, at 9:04 p.m.

In Response To: Bot Comparison S4 & Gnubg Snowie ERs (Timothy Chow)

Tim:

If I understand correctly, these "error rates" don't include plays where all the bots agreed on the same incorrect play. Right? Michael, do you have any sense for how much difference this might make to the results?

There are probably a few plays included in the table where non of the bots found the right play. This would have come about because I would have rolled out say the top 5 plays even if the bots only chose 1 2 4 & 5 and it turned out 3 was the best play.

Without actually going through the rolled out sessions and rolling out some close plays where all the bots agreed I don't really have a sense of how many there would be.

I'm taking a rest from the project but will revisit it to see if any other plays / cube decisions merit rolling out.

Also I didn't mention in the final table that a total of 4900 checker play and cube actions were rolled out.

Michael

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.