[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

For GoL members/OLM question

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 9 June 2007, at 10:43 a.m.

I've hooted & hollered over @ GoL before about the OLM and how annoying it is (to me) when things aren't 'next'ed'. Am I the only one that feels this way and would all of you like to see all these 'worthless' plays posted & voted on in our OLM? I mean ... for the last 6 days on GoL the plays have been 'nexts', and even if it was a choice between play A & play B the equity given up on all of them has been well under .010, a ridiculous amount, again IMO, to waste a day on (when there isn't much to be discussed/learned). The only time I have ever, to my knowledge, stopped on a 'next' has been when I rolled & rolled & rolled and was basically nexting an entire game and got tired of rolling so I stopped and posted some lame position.

Today I was half tempted to post 10/9 6/off as my write in choice ... because I was tired of clicking over there and seeing a fat NEXT! in my face.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.