[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

We Need a better Interface for live streaming matches.

Posted By: Adam Versaw
Date: Saturday, 15 May 2010, at 9:20 p.m.

Thx everyone for all their work putting these matches online. I have watched a few. I would be interested in watching more streaming, tournament matches between championship players. It seems to me we need to make some improvements. I would love to see a clear board with readable dice, a match score, and a way to go back and view positions after they moved. A plus would be a way to chat with other watchers. An interface similar to GridGammon (or any other suitable games server interface that I'm not familiar with) would be a huge improvement. I think it should remain free however. GridGammon used to allow guests the ability to watch matches, not sure if this is still the case. Probably this is too much work considering the size of potential audiences. I dont think live streaming matches will have many viewers till improvements are made.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.