[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I have new mail!

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 13 June 2007, at 10:38 a.m.

And I mean actual post office mail. When you're gone for a few weeks the mail tends to pile up. Now most mail is of course garbage, but I get a lot of magazines and occassionally something else good pops up. My invitation to Monte Carlo arrived and something from Gammon Empire!

They are offering me one of two fabulous presents:

Desposit a minimum of $20 and we'll deposit $20 into your Bonus Account! Important: You must enter the bonus code FREE20 when making the deposit.

*After 40 games, the bonus will be released from your bonus account to your play balance but if you try to withdraw this money we have the right to snatch all your cash and make a mad dash like demons.

Get a FREE Backgammon T-shirt!

Deposit $20 and get a FREE exclusive backgammon T-shirt!!!*

Important You must enter the bonus code: BGSHIRT when making the deposit.

*A minimum of 40 games is required in order to receive T-shirt

So if anyone actually plays there and didn't get this, there you go, a free t-shirt and 20 bucks waiting for you to claim. I was very disappointed, I was hoping for an offer on my site or better yet, a threat to take down all the accusations made at them. Instead I can score 20 bones and a free shirt! It must be my lucky day...

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.