[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT - Playboy

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 19 June 2007, at 7:07 p.m.

One of the many mags I get is Playboy. By far this has the best content of all. If you think I'm talking about the pix of all the air brushed hotties you've obviously never opened one up (though they certainly don't hurt I suppose). I read it cover to cover whenever it comes in the mail. One of my favorite parts is The Playboy Advisor. Basically where readers write in their questions about any & everything, from sex to whether putting your car on cruise control actually saves gas. Playboy then hunts down the nearest expert or 3 to give you its answer. I'm taking time out today so I can have another fun religious bash, here's the question: (how many things can you see wrong with this picture? my list keeps growing)

I find myself in a weird place, and I'm hoping you can help me clarify my thinking. Shortly after he got married, my son died in a car wreck. He was our only son. His wife was just 19. I'm 49. My wife is deeply religious, as is my son's widow. They got it into their heads that I am supposed to get my daughter-in-law pregnant to raise seed for my dead son. The Bible says if a man dies without children, his brother should go unto his wife. There's also a story about a woman who tricks her late husband's father into getting her pregnant by pretending to be a prostitute. When they presented me with this, I told them they were grieving and not in their right mind. I suggested they take a year to think about it. Well, it's been a year. My daughter-in-law, who happens to be gorgeous, has moved in with us. Now they're talking about having several children or at least continuing until she has a boy. I know what I would like to do, but I wonder if it's wise. I'm not asking for a green light, just your opinion. --Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.