[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Does Backgammon NJ cheat?

Posted By: Greg
Date: Sunday, 20 June 2010, at 3:54 p.m.

I have contacted the owner of the application and asked him why its harder to enter the board than the computer. He suggested this forum. Here you go:

I must have played 5,000 games. I am ahead of the hardest level by 73%. But I have been noticing that its much harder for me to enter from the bar, than the computer. That sets a huge frustration. I have decided to write down how many rolls I need to enter if slots 1, 2 and 3 places are open vs the computer. Here what I got after playing 100 of games. Here are the amount rolls to enter if computer has one place open: 6,4,7,5,5,11,7,3,2,1,3,5,4. The computer rolls to enter in my home. 4,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2,3,1,1,2,1.

Here are the amount rolls to enter if computer has 2 places are open: 4,3,4,2,4,3,3,1,1,2,4. The computer rolls to enter in my home if 2 places are open: 1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1. I will not show about the 3 places open, because its the similar picture.

The conclusion that the computer is not that intelligent, because he makes up for entering the board much easier. The reason must be because he play TOO aggressive game. But what is amazing I am still ahead of the computer brain.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.