[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Largest PR rate EVER!

Posted By: Keene
Date: Monday, 26 July 2010, at 10:07 p.m.

One of the things I like about XG is that as its evaluating a match, you can watch the PR's change for both players, as it goes. Typically, this means you get to watch your PR rate move slowly up from 0.0 (and World Champ!) all the way up to wherever you end up.

On an amusing note, I was playing a match against an opponent online (11pts I think), and following the match, as I am analyzing it, I had the great fortune to see my opps PR rate hit an impressive 500.0 (FIVE HUNDRED) early on in game one. I think it was when he made a 9 whopper play immediately after a 6.5 whopper play. His play improved dramatically after that to have a mere double digit PR at the end (I dont recall exactly what it was).

However, having now seen (briefly) the worlds largest PR, I did at the time note that XG had nothing derogatory to say about it (Beginner or Awful or something similar).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.