[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Compter Help-OT-Please!

Posted By: Seth
Date: Monday, 23 August 2010, at 3:20 p.m.

hERE'S THE SITUATION: i HAVE a Hp pavilion a1310n desktop computer-4 yrs old. Here's what happened: Friday got window for CA Internet upgrade2010(virus protection) I called CA tech and she went thru upgrade w me to customize it-Conflict window appeared due to other spyware on puter. She asked if I had other spyware- told her i had spybot,and Malware bytes Anti malaware. She said I needed to uninstall those softwares. Told her that I'd think bout it. Two days later, computer did not start up- instead it stayed on Windows XP page and didnt go to desktop-just kept repeating same page -did not boot up. I'd get a message sorry 4 inconvenience -might be recent hardware problem causing problem-never, ever had this problem b4. Monday- got that message but computer booted up-called CA They said I have to remove malaware, spybot-n thru control panel it wont remove ALL of program. They said that I needed help to remove 100% of these programs. Dont know if computer not booting correctly is due 2 failed installation of recent Ca2010 attempt, or what??/ Ran virus scan- nothing found, Ideas? Thoughts on this problem? Thanks , Seth

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.