[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Answer to Paul

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Tuesday, 24 August 2010, at 6:07 p.m.

Paul wrote: 'Maybe someone enjoys using a bot to help him make his decisions while playing online. Even though he does not play for money online, he enjoys the attention he receives when Iancho publishes his list of lowest PRs.

This guy has a super-low PR in online matches (consulting with a bot), but a much higher PR in live matches (not consulting with a bot).

It is totally unfair to the online bot-user to have his live matches recorded, because he is handicapped by not being able to consult a bot during live play. '

Paul who do u mean?Cause in my top 10 are only Giants recognised with their live play, and they never rejected recording their matches, contratry to some others? If u relate about the player u asked me before few days, first of all he is not on my list(not cause he is bad or cause he is cheating, just cause i did not have yet 15 matches of him before last update), second of all u never met him live and 3rd of all u relate only of words of others people that can be just jelous he is playing good, i told u his live and online play differ only with .3 that is normal with most of the top players. So When someone told u this player is bad live u should make this so the whole world know ? I think this is unproffesional to accuse in cheating someone u don't even know and without having any proof for it. U don't even have the will to tell names ,cause u are not sure what is the reality. So why just while u are now in Europe don't challenge this player for a Live session ,record it and bet on PR? Maybe then u will get answer if he is cheater or not. I don't want to say u are right or wrong but what u are doing is wrong, i will also be unhappy to hear this for myself and if i don't have the right to answer,cause this player is not in this forum, so maybe u should contact him and ask him if he is cheater and test it yourself. i Can also says same for yourself, your last 50 matches are 4.2 but in Doubrovnik's tourney u have PR of 2.4, equal to this player. This mean u are cheater? Also some top players also have matches live and online like 8,10, even 14, this mean that they were cheating online when they get avg PR of 3.x? I don't think so... and u know very well that even all top players have sometimes bad matches, and accusing someone in cheating ,cause u just hear so from someone is very wrong... sorry to be so direct but for me what u are doing is wrong and unrespectable.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.