[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Nactation: 64S-21X-51L-11

Posted By: storm
Date: Wednesday, 25 August 2010, at 8:02 p.m.

How do you nactate 11: 22/21 8/7 6/5(2)* from the position below ? I haven't been able to convince myself using the Nactation Tutorial and Nack's useful Complex Doublets Principles post. The reason is probably a mix of me being a rigourist and assumptive Nactation not blending too well with my level of play, for instance, I wasn't completely sure, when choosing between the given move and 8/7(2) 6/5*(2) with Nactation N.

1O '1O ' '5X '4X ' ' '5O

1X ' ' '1X5O1O2O ' ' '4X

64S-21X-51L-11

Position ID: 4PPgASHga/ABJA Match ID: cInkAAAAAAAA

Do we officially use the process of elimination when nactating ? When we Scoot with S, do we always Scoot a single die and always the foremost checker when the back checkers are already split ? I would guess so, as not to have S interfere too much with elements of the U/V family, but not sure.

Yes, the list is on its way and yes, this post is also, partly, intended to fill one of many small gaps on the list :)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.