[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Thanks To All BGOnliners Who Sent Money To Me In Last Two Days

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Monday, 30 August 2010, at 11:15 p.m.

After hearing of my big bad loss two days ago, the outpouring of support from my friends at bgonline has been unbelieveable! They heard I was in Europe with absolutely no cash. I have now received amounts totaling more than twelve times what I lost.

I have no choice but to spend most of it because I must have less than $10,000 when I reenter the USA. I plan to wine and dine myself in style and stay at Europe's finest hotels every day in September. Please trust me when I say that I can also find other creative ways to spend it all.

Here are the names of some of those who have wired money, in order of amount sent: Mochy, Falafel, Neil, Nack, Stick, Michy, Bob, John, Steve, Matt, Jake, Rich, Petko, Bob and Joe. If you think your name appears above but you did not send money, that must mean that someone else with the same name sent it.

I am greatly appreciative to all of you and I promise I will repay everyone by the end of my next incarnation. Maybe in a few years, when all of you have forgotten about this episode, I will fabricate another similar story and score big again.

Thank Buddha for bgonline!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.